Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Short Story of my lost ATM Card!!!!!!!!



A short story of my lost ATM card.... 

uffff...........such a Bad experience i had in my life......

Last Saturday i lost my ATM card....i was really very upset ... Because i d experience this situation first time in my  life.the first thing i do after knowing this that i lost my card & my balance 2 i call 2 customer care center for blocking my card so that no one can do misuse of that. SBI customer care helpline people are so kind and helpful.

First they inquired about me and my Bank Account details. the girl  ask me about the whole situation that how and where i lost that card?????. I am talking to a girl named ANKITA  and she is trying to help me out as much as she can. She is asking so many questions like: " Madam apka naam, mobile no., address, apka account kaunsi branch me hai, apne last time card kahan use kiya tha, apki branch ka code kya hai, etc. etc.  I am giving her all the answers very softly because i know that she is genuinely  trying to help me. Then finally this Rapid Fire round is finished and she asked me three times that, " aap pakka chahti hai k main apka ye Atm Card Block kar du?" and i said "YES MADAM" all the three times. After blocking that card she confirmed me that she done it and now i have to go to my Bank where i had my account for requesting to issue me a new or a duplicate ATM CARD. 


When i returned back to my home i was trying to search my PASS BOOK but As-usual that day was SATURDAY which was not good for me....and i lost my Pass book too. On one side i m feeling bad but on the other side i am laughing on myself that what is happening with me today.is this such a bad day or a bad luck of mine.....but what to do?? 


And today as ANKITA told me that i have to go to my bank for requesting a new card i wen there.......There was a huge queue of customers in bank.  But as a girl i got special attention by all the people and they gave me way to go in the front side. i asked a man who was sitting on the HELP DESK that :" Excuse me SIR" , id lost my ATM Card & my Pass Book on saturday so on which counter i can request to issue me a new one of the same?"  he looked at me and said, " madam you have to go to the Counter no 4." then i move forward to the said counter & there was a girl named SUMAN sitting on the chair on the counter. i told her all the details bout my Card & PASS BOOK and she said dont worry well help u. " aap  counter no 1 par jayiye aur Duplicate ATM Card ka form lekar fill kar dijiye. Aur Pass Book k liye apko ek Application likni hogi aur ek ID PROOF ki Photo Copy lagani Padegi ....isk liye Apke Account se Rs. 300 deduct kiye jayenge .ab aap jaldi se ye dono paper bhar kar de dijiye...."


  After knowing this Procedure i go to Counter No. 1 and took a form and fill that. After filling that form i came downstairs and found a shop of PHOTOSTAT near the bank. Suddenly i found a shop & go there and came back in bank after 15 minutes with a written Application and a Photocopy of my ID Proof. i wrote that Application in that Photostat Shop. After completing the procedure & Documents i go to that girl named Suman. i gave her all the documents and she said please wait for 10 minutes. After ten minutes she called me by my name"MISS VRINDA" and i said "YES" and go to her counter. She gave me a new PASS BOOK with my Updated Account details. and for my Duplicate ATM Card she said will send to you within next 10-15 working days. I said ok and Thanks to her and came back to my home. This bank procedure take 1 hour and in that one hour i felt that all the govt. employers were not bad or corrupted some were really very good and genuinely helpful 2.


After coming back to my home i again make a call to the customer care. Now a Boy named Varun picked up my call....and again that same procedure which i had already done with that girl named Ankita. he inquired about me. he submit my complaint and gave me a UNIQUE Complaint No......and said that will solve your problem within next 7 working days....if there was a problem occurred by us then will definitely return back Ur money asap in your account, and we are really very sorry for the inconvenience you had from our side and he cut-the call. 


Now i have to wait for next 7 working days........ and hope that my money will get back to me or i have a new ATM CARD asap.




This is a short story of my firs experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment