Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dont Want To Miss You...

I want to hold Ur hands & Walk a Mile,
Dont want to miss u even a while.

 My Life is so beautiful, because
Dear, its you ,....MY Life.

Hug me for my worries do die
my tears to dry and my loneliness to fly....

It hurts me to know, how I sometimes can be little selfish

when it comes to you.


I am getting sentimental over you,

for GOD sake explain me why all these????




I miss you every moment of the Day,
I keep me awake just to listen you
I keep me empty just for you to fill me,
I keep me alive just to see you......

My mornings miss you,
My evenings seeks you.
Where were you all these years
y u were n there to wipe my tears.....







Fear for Future is worse than the pain of the Past.

still i bother the least, coz u r there.....



even seconds are too long to miss you
I want to hold your hands & walk a mile
Dont want to miss you even a while..........

5 comments:

  1. we are always there with you Dear.
    and its a great poem 1 of the best till now(coz it relates to GOJ and every member of it i suppose.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gudd........true frnd of mine....n thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud.......keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete