Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For My Friend....

The Person I like most, Is the person whom I like Most.


For the WORLD she might be SOMEONE, But for me SHE is EVERYBODY......


SHE is just a COMMON HUMAN, But SHE done every task with SENSE OF HUMOR.....


SHE like the Color White & Peach, Be KIND to every person SHE always TEACH......


SHE teaches mo not to HURT Everyone, As SHE cares very well for EVERYONE........


SHE is a BEAUTIFUL CREATURE of LORD, Is like an ANGEL for me to send by GOD......


The person i remember while my CRYING FACE turns into SMILE........


I think SHE is always steady in TRUTH RACE........


SHE have a kind MAGIC on her FACE...........


For others SHE may be a GUEST...........


                                             BUT  
                                

FOR ME SHE IS THE BEST..............


Hope u like it.........



4 comments:

  1. mast hai yaar.... good poems u write i always know....... u'll burn the fire jst by blow..... wah wah..... sry for poor jokes here.... but ur poem is very nice dear:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mini.........i read ur ones to..amazing yaaar..you are also such a true writer..

    ReplyDelete