Thursday, April 28, 2011

Friends Forever.....

Vrinda Sharma
This Blog Is dedicated to all my friends........ whom I never want to lose till the end of my life........i know they all 2.......LOVE U ALL......


Truly Friendship is something that cannot be placed into words. Friendship should be an everlasting bond between two or more people who feel a connection like a deep rooted brotherhood or sisterhood,. Friendship is not something to be rushed into or taken for granted. But my friends are my Heartbeat.....I love my All friends....Specially My College Friends MY GANG......GOJ............dawn to earth, nice hearted, superb friends, the best people i met in my entire life.........


MinX, AdI, PaDdY, HeMaN, RaJ, ViKcY, ShEoRaN, RoHiT.............My COLLEGE Friends......
MY BEST FRIENDS MY LIFE...





















AmIt Sir, AbHaY, ViPiN, MaNoJ, MeGhA, MaNdEeP,AnIL..........My Colleagues.

My friends, My Strength








ShWeTa, DiVyA, PoOja, SuNiTa, MuKtA, BaLbEeR, GuRpReEt, MaNiShA...........My School Friends......


Unforgettable Friends.....


And all other friends who made my life so special...........




 Whenever I am with them I really feel loved and Happy. They are always on my side in times that i need them through ups and downs, tears and smiles. We also shared the bad times and the happiness. I know our friendship would be nothing less. The time that we all spent together I'll always kept in my heart.


My friends are very supportive to me, they support me in what ever I'm doing, I saw they really love me. They all are loyal to me so i am to them. When there are times we were fighting even though its my fault they always say sorry to me, and they forgive me in what ever i have done to them.......i missed my school friends in this situation......and my college friends are like the same.......:)


My All Friends lives in my heart......they all take a special place in my heart my life......They mean alot to me. Please be with me forever.....even i lost my self u all please bring me back towards you. Life is HAPPY with Friends & worthless without Friends......You all are like expensive pearls and diamonds of my life......and with all of you my life is like a complete NECKLACE.


Specially my college friends are a glimpse of GOD. It is one of the life's best blessing to me. A priceless gift that can never be bought, sold, or forgotten. My college friends, are very special to me was the only people who understands me. they are my crying shoulders and a friend that i can lean on. We know these memories are worth cherishing forever, and our friendship would last for a lifetime. If everything would change and everything would fade, still i would not break the BOND we have made. ...........i know wherever I am and whenever i need you.......You all are there for me.........but seriously i missed u all alot.........today.

This Song For u guys......

(Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si hai zindagi
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal) - 2
Shaam ka aanchal odhke aayi
Dekho voh raat suhaani
Aa likh de hum donon milke
Apni yeh prem kahaani
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal
Aane waali subha jaane
Rang kya laaye deewaani
Meri chaahat ko rakh lena
Jaise koi nishaani
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal
Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si hai zindagi
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal - 2 

LOVE U ALL.......



6 comments:

  1. awesome blog.....!!!! I m Loving it..!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikas Sheoran~~~~Thanks Buddy.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, for giving special position in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a ton for the space, :) Love You

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo.... nice see the names of some... great..

    ReplyDelete