Saturday, March 26, 2011

Future???

Vrinda Sharma
  Today was the same day as-usual like my other days but  the changeable thing is that .........

Today when i was in my room, trying to study; suddenly my mind was started doing fighting with my thoughts, My Heart beat Fast...so many things came into my mind, and i start looking my future or can say imagining that what i m doing for my self my future.....is really m worried about my Future??

When i Dreaming of the Future, A Bright, Beautiful future, is all i can ever dream of...........but in reality i face Failure just because of my own mistakes....and the thing is that i know the reason of my failure but still m not doing anything.....just thinking & dreaming all of that.like a BIG  'L' who'd nothing in her hands but showing off .......and just because of this my Bright and such a beautiful future is feels me like slipping away from my hands.cause time is moving n running  fast even not for second waits for me ...seamlessly like now it was never even a possibility to get that........ :(

.I sit here and analyzing all the things everything I do and I want to do and the way ill get it......!!!!!!!!!

I Know that I have to change my Ways, Change my habits, even Change myself too if I m to ever get my Dream.......That Beautiful Dream. that wondrous , perfect future of mine, is all i ever wanted and all i ever want to........My dream...My Future........and for that hope that God and my parents more than the God will help me in my this Confusion........

its seriously a confused blog by a confused girl who dont know what she is writing but she wants to share her views and wants to get rid of  her thoughts for a while and thats y she wrote this blog and posted it on bloggers.com and Facebook as well..... if dont like then please dont comment but comment to definitely give your suggestions........if can..
I AM WAITINg...


8 comments:

  1. buddy............being thoughtful for not givin a thought over ur FUTURE is one thing that sometimes takes away all other thoughts...........
    well blog accha hai........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said ! Sometimes I also feel the same for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not thinking different. Most of us tend to think this way ,Even I do that.

    Like wise I told you yesterday, You will for sure do something or other GOOD in your life without fail.

    At the moment think about how to make those dreams come true and the answer is study well.

    There isn't anything that will help you in a better manner then education. Focus on that for the time being.

    I'm sure You'll do great in every possible aspect of your life.

    You were happy yday..
    You're happy today..
    You'll be happy tomorrow.



    *** Aditya Bhasin's last blog On EARTH HOUR 2011 Can be read on www.adityabhasin.in ****

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u so much friends.........

    Aditya: i knw that i can do well but the problem is m finding my self really helpless too choose the right path....for me for my future.....i knw that u as a gud frnd of mine trusted me alot but still u cant understand becoz everything is not like the same as we fndg that the thing is ........there are so many other possibilities which make the problem more crucial...and we didnt get the way.....to solve the problem ....i knw m able but sumtimes circumstance lt the people down broke his strength . ability......:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby I liked the blog!

    But to be very frank, it is confusing me :| ... Im nt getting ur point clearly... If its about ur career then please dnt worry and have confidence in urself. I know you are a confident gal :D

    One f the most confident member of our group :):)
    Take care and dnt worry its gonna be fine
    :-) :-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankx MINI.......love u baby..thnks 4 ur support.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. confusing... but good...
    frustration cod be seen in every sentence you wrote..
    great..

    ReplyDelete