Monday, October 11, 2010

Rugby Game...CWG..!!!!

Such a wonderful experience of watching live match in such a beautiful stadium with friends. Today's Rugby match was awesome but not even a single one  match of INDIA. India lose 3 Rugby Matches one by one....its not good for us but what to do??? No one can change the fortune......

Yesterday me and my friends plan to go and watch the match in stadium...everything decided yesterday on conference between me and my friends. Then today i wake early in the morning which i never do the same daily...My father was shocked to see me that i wake up so much earlier today. He was Happy but as-usual all the parents do ...he was trying to explain me the facts of wake up early in the morning but beside that i was in hurry to take a bath and to make myself ready to met my friends at VISHWIDHYALAYA  Metro Station at 8:30 a.m. around 8 a.m i got a call from nirwan and he says: " kaha hai yaar?? Jaldi aaja....main apne ghar se nikal chuka hu...15 min me pahunch jaunga aur agar akela hua to bore ho jaunga.to please jaldi aaja.".  so after ended the call i went out from my home and go in rush to the Metro Station near my Home.

Around 8:30 i reached the station and met Mr. Himansh Nirwan who is waiting for all of us. we sit on the station  and we both are waiting for our other friends.while between in this waiting time we capture each other photos on his DIGI -CAM  And My lovely Mobile NOKIA X3. After sometime they reached one by one as-usual late. when we all were together on the destination decided by all of us then we take step ahead for the stadium. as u know that girls always got a special treatment when there were a huge crowd anywhere. its make us so special but we are not happy for our friends because they had a large queue and got their entry one by one.

Finally Me, Mini & Raj were in the stadium and take our seats and watching the match.or waiting for #3. Musketeers (Himanshu, Aditya & Balraj). they came after 15 minutes. Its my first experience of watching a live match in a big stadium with my gud frnds.
The match is going on one by one of diff-diff teams but we all are eagerly waiting for our Team INDIA. and when our team came in the stadium we all stand up and cheer loudly for our team to support our players.......but its so sad that our team lose the match.but anyways its a part of a game and one have to lose and other one become a winner automatically..

such a great experience of my life.Thanks to all my frnds because of them i d experience this phase of life also.


Thanks.

2 comments: