Saturday, October 23, 2010

A poem for my MY Soul MATE

After so long time i was sitting alone in my room nobody is with me  n suddenly i went back in to my best lovable moments which I spent with you in last Three and a half years and go on till the end of my life...

You became my everything n d day is now that i cant live without you....

I know that i m not so good and not so bad...but the thing is that I am Madly in LOVE with YOU. such a true feelings in my HEART for you...and i know that you TOO.



Our meeting was more than a fate, and i think GOD knew that you were my SOUL-MATE...

Your timing is never wrong, and we share a bond which is so strong.....

Our time means alot so much, each moment intensifies the need to a love touch...

Your LOVE has reached my Deepest SOUL, and i want you for a longing Daily hold..

May our Love and need continuously grow, Forever LOVE, NEED , PASSION to each show.

This is how much i feel your love for me now, and want to take my last BREATH in you arms but dont know HOW???


LOVE YOU ALWAYS....

4 comments:

  1. beautifully written ya.... will wish for this as well.... no worries... whatever will happen, will happen for good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanku so much guys..... seriously you all are my inspiration.....cauz i know whatever will happen you guys are always with me.LOVE U and happy to have all of u as my dear one friends.

    ReplyDelete