Thursday, October 28, 2010

A day with My LOVE...

I'm so sad and depressed
Its all I want to do is the rest
I go to sleep at night
But with my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want to spent one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more I had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.



Please please please BE MINE.......

4 comments:

  1. ohu....ajj kal tumhara 'unke' baare mein likhna jayda he hu raha ha....nice post...poet ban ja na

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice 1 veera..
    accha hai, accha hai....
    and u should not say plzz.. coz he already is with you.
    :)
    are haan..
    great going..
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankx guys.......but as u know Life is not so simple as we all think abt it.....we have to face challenges like i m continuing day by day...
    thanx for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful poem & i wish that things move for good in ur life.
    became lost in poem for a while:)

    ReplyDelete