Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Choose To LOVE YOU

My gift to you is my love 


Given from deep within my heart


It is the best I have to offer


And its yours until this earth we 

depart.....



A part so very fragile that I am in fear

For it is my heart I have lost

To you my love, the one I hold most dear .......

I chose to love you now,

With all that I have and all that I am

And I pray that God follows us

                                                                            To guide our steps as we cross this land ..............





For it is with His blessings

We will live most at peace with each other

For He is the reason after all

We found one another ........ I Love You!







2 comments:

  1. really nice..
    but i din like the title.. CHOOSE.. in love yo don choose.. it happens by itself.. and never if it comes to choosing.. dont want to offend.. its just a view..
    keep writing...
    keep smiling...
    you are such a Darling..
    :D

    ReplyDelete