Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Me & My Studies......

From last two weeks i m trying to study hard but i cant. Don't know why???   Is this happened with me intentionality or unintentionally?                                


From last two weeks i m out from home sometimes just because of my friends and sometimes just because of some household works. Study is an important factor in our life specially this time because its my last year. By knowing all the factors i m trying my best  to study hard but at the end found no result. 


Daily when i wake up i take a promise that today i start doing study but as usual same thing happened that either someone called me up or i m not interested. In both the cases the total lost is mine. but what to do?? Even i know that my exams are close and on in the month of May. but still me and my friends are being so careless .And want to add one more thing that this year is so boring and worst  then my last two years. 


My parents are so worried and disappointed from me. They are also trying to realized me this thing everyday that this year make Ur future well so please concentrate on studies, but dont know y cant i??


On the whole day i m playing games or doing chatting with my friends or busy in updating my status on FB (which is  more important for all of us so that people can know that what is going on with us:: :p)..........but now its all over. I realized that this year is more important: if i want to score gud marks and  to make my parents proud i have to make my self strong and  get back to my work and start doing studies from heart with  full concentration and dedication.....

Hope God will Help me in my this GOOD DEED.... 

5 comments:

  1. You wrote dilemma of every student...!


    Aditya Bhasin blogs on www.adityabhasin.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabka yahi haal hai yaar....
    but mere parents aaaj kal mjhe license banwaane k liye force kar rhe hain

    ReplyDelete